Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tonight's Classwork

Students -
Please help each other tonight. Please read the letter on the desk.
1. Look at ALL THE PAST TENSE VERBS on the list. Help each other to fill in the final words. TOMORROW (WED) we'll have a test on them.

2. Yesterday we went to the library. How many sentences can you write using PAST TENSE VERBS about it? (I am expecting 3-8 sentences, depending on your writing skills.)

For example:
We We went to the library. I wore a hat because it was cold. We left here at 6:30.
You can visit google.com - images - and put in an image too: Maybe the Fairwood Library? Or a book cover? Or....? (Dalong, Esther, Ivan, and Olga can help you add an image...Maybe Juventino too.....)

3. Please visit 2-3 blogs and leave comments.

AFTER BREAK:
You can play "partner games" in the other room and also fill in the grammar handouts/crosswords. How many can you do? Write your name on them. Give everything to Sofia when you are done.

TOMORROW --- IVAN and DALONG's PRESENTATIONS!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. When I heard this sad news,many things came to my head,life is short,like "cloud",they won't stead too long at the same place.A man divoce a woman,because love is over,he left,a man love you so much,when he die,he left too,but his love still there,but you have beautiful memory for the rest of the life.Lize you are a sweet leady,take care your best friend "Kathy",I will pray for her,I have two good friends name "Kathy" too,they all liveing in PA.I miss them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Fairwood Library last night,I brought two books from library,one is " One more day" another one is "One hundred way to built up immume system",I started to read last night,I love it.
    I am so glad to have library card now,hope got more chace to use library.Thank you Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. December 7 we went to Fairwood Library.Librarian Peter gave us many useful information.Thanks Peter. We left here about 8:30 .I and other classmates rode by Liz's car. Thanks Liz.

    ReplyDelete