Monday, August 16, 2010

As happy as a Lark!

Welcome to our AIR CONDITIONED classroom!!
Did you have a good weekend?  As you can see, I was as happy as a lark: I went kayaking with my husband on Lake Union.  It was really refreshing! I got a little sunburned, but it was worth it. I spent the rest of weekend seeking air conditioning whenever I could.
Please CHECK YOUR BLOGS for comments.  If you haven't done last week's assignment, please do it.  And work on spelling....you are all getting MUCH BETTER!
CAN YOU GUESS THE MEANINGS?
As cool as a cucumber.
As wise as an owl.
As fresh as a daisy.
As crooked as a dog's hind leg.


Here are photos of the animals we discussed last week:
HAS BUSY AS A BEAVER!
                              

AS DRUNK AS A SKUNK!
AS HAPPY AS A LARK!

AS CHIPPER AS A CHIPMUNK! (I made that one up...)

No comments:

Post a Comment