Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday...with a bit of sun....

Tonight, please finish the assignments from this week.  New students, add your photo to your blog.  (If you don't have enough time to do everything, focus on what is MOST USEFUL for you.)

Tonight's writing: Future Tense -- What are you going to do this weekend?  Write at least 3 things, with a comment for each.  (If you aren't sure, then just guess.)  Here is Liz's example:

I am looking forward to this weekend. On Saturday I am going to pick up and clean the house in the morning.  I don't have time during the week, so I usually do that on the weekend. Then, I am going to meet a friend for lunch at the mall.  She teaches ESL at the University of Washington, and we always have a lot to talk about.  On Sunday, I am going to relax...I will probably take a walk outside if it is nice.  Of course, I am also going to get ready for next week's classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment